- University degree and excellent academic record required
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
What you’ll do
As a River Oak Capital Associate, you will work within teams of typically 3 to 5 consultants and play an active part in all aspects of client engagement. These teams are tasked with gathering and analyzing information, developing and testing hypotheses as well as defining and communicating recommendations. Associates will also communicate results to client management and make recommendations in conjunction with your other team members.
Associates receive outstanding training as well as frequent mentoring and coaching from colleagues on their teams. Guidance and support are available when selecting client projects, and to help you develop your skills and grow your network.
With River Oak Capital, you will engage in a broadly focused program and become more specialized as you grow in your position. For those professionals that don’t have specific industry or functional expertise, this provides a great opportunity to develop specialized knowledge in our field. For those who join our team as already experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in a completely new area.